I’m Jain and this is Trigger…
We believe that the best way for you to create a special bond with your horse is to spend time together doing activities that you both enjoy.
You don’t need any fancy equipment or to do long involved courses or to train for hours each day. You just need to make your time together enjoyable.
And horses that are happy in what they are doing, are more confident, trusting and willing to learn.
Our Website has lots of easy activities that will help you to create that special bond with your horse.
Join us on this wonderful journey…
PS. If you want to learn more about how to create a special bond with your horse then download your free copy of 6 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR HORSE FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU
Even though all my training is lots of fun, it is still based on the scientific principles of how horses learn. Below is a list of training I have completed. (I consider myself a life-long learner so I will be adding to this list regularly).
My Horse & Animal Training
- Advanced Equine Behavior – University of Guelph
- Horse Training Management – Charles Sturt University
- Developing Behavior and Training Services – VetMed Team
- Effective Training Sessions – The Pet Professional Guild
- Creating Counter Conditioning & Desensitization Protocols – The Pet Professional Guild
- Targeted Targeting – The Pet Professional Guild
- Animal Behavior – Bob Bailey
- Clicker Training – Terry Ryan
- Liberty Clinic – Sylvia Zerbini
- Horsemanship Clinic – Hawkesbury Natural Horsemanship
- Horsemanship Clinic – Monty Roberts
- Horsemanship Clinic – Buck Brannaman
- Horsemanship Clinic – Dr. Deb Bennett, Ph.D.
- Living and Learning With Animals (Applied Behavior Analysis) – Dr. Susan Friedman, Ph.D.
- Equine Enrichment – IAABC
- Calming Signals Clinic – Anna Blake
“The best proof of love is trust”~ Dr Joyce Brothers.