We’d love your input…
What would you like to see, do or learn in the Horse Tricks Academy?
Let us know and Trigger, Bella and I will get to work and produce more videos and information on the most popular subjects.
Thanks so much for your input. It is really appreciated and it will help to make the Academy even better for you.
Jain, Trigger & Bella.
PRIVACY: Your answers on this survey are completely anonymous.
“Horse” in the survey below = Horse, Pony, Mini, Donkey or any other equine.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
Read the description of each activity.
Tick the ONE that MOST interests you in the form at the bottom of the page.
1 – USEFUL TRICKS
Ways to help your horse to be easier and safer to work around, by being calm and well behaved during procedures, treatments and general handling.
- Have a horse that is very well behaved and cooperative during farrier visits and veterinary examinations.
- Perform necessary health checks and procedures without fuss – eg checking teeth, de-worming, taking temperature, applying sprays and ointments.
- Easy trailer loading.
- Good manners – eg Lead easily and responsively. Move over to fence for mounting. Good food manners. Stand still, calmly and patiently at any time and in any situation.
2 – ADVANCED FUN TRICKS
Building on the simple tricks in the Academy to do more advanced tricks.
- Spanish Walk.
- Full Bow.
- Lay Down.
- Also combining several tricks so you can put on shows for friends and families.
3 – GET FIT TRICKS
Ways to get you and your horse fit (without riding).
- Simple exercise program for you and your horse that can be done by any age or fitness level.
- Exercises that will increase your fitness, balance and flexibility.
- Activities that are fun for you and your horse and will also help you spend quality time together.
- Ways to track your progress and set training goals.
4 – CREATE A BOND
Ways to increase the bond between you and your horse.
- Activities that improve your horse’s trust, confidence and relaxation.
- Activities that you can do together that are fun and enjoyable for both of you.
- Ideas to encourage your horse to want to be with you. To choose to be with you over their herd mates.
- Activities to improve your connection and communication.
5 – CONFIDENCE AND TRUST BUILDING
Ways to increase your confidence and trust in your horse and develop your partnership.
- Help your horse to be more relaxed and calm in many different situations.
- Develop real trust in your horse’s abilities and behavior.
- Take simple, daily steps to build your confidence around your horse.
- Increase the number of activities that you can confidently and happily do together.
- Develop a real sense of partnership and work as a team.
6 – BRAIN AND ENRICHMENT GAMES
Fun games and ideas to help your horse get smarter and really engage their brain.
- Ideas that will engage your horse’s brain, challenge them and get them really interested.
- Puzzles that your horse will enjoy solving.
- Ideas to keep your horse from getting bored.
- Equipment and toys you can build that will engage your horse.
- Games to play with your horse.
- Ideas to make your horse’s environment more interesting.
Please select the ONE that interests you MOST in the form below:
If you can’t see the Survey form below (it may take a few seconds to load) please click on this link to view it: